A business without profits is like a balloon floating in the sky. Parham Donyai shares his wealth of knowledge and experience in building hugely profitable businesses in this book. You learn to define your own success and how to set your mind up to achieve it. That “why” is the key to your success.
You are taken through specific tasks and exercises to make sure your mind is set up for success. You learn about various types of businesses from those driven by passion, to those that are based on new ideas or those that are a copy of others. Then, you can decide which route you should take. The importance of being profitable and how to get and stay there is emphasized throughout the book.
You learn about:
- How to find your ideal product to sell
- Which industry you should go into
- Whether you should go into the services industry or stick to products
- How to do market research
- How to create your brand
- How to start advertising that brings in revenues and how to track it
- Who should your ideal customer be
- How to plan for your business journey
- What good profit is
- How to increase your turnover without risking profits
- What you should spend your money on when you start out
- The importance of persistence and so much more
You can also hear about some great examples of businesses that stand out and are hugely profitable. This book is for anyone that wants real practical advice from a successful business mentor who has been there and done it. These are not pie in the sky theories made out by so-called “coaches” who have never had a real business. The principles in this book will guide you to start and build a profitable empire.
What listeners say about How to Start a Profitable Business
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Informative, structured well and simplistic for beginners. Provides practical starting points that don't seem intimidating.