In How to Podcast, you will find a number of skills and techniques related to podcasting, including:
- How to develop a solid niche and create the product that people want
- How to choose theme music, transitions, Wordpress™ plug-ins and themes
- Taking your podcast, and making money from it
- Recording techniques, and how to make a show that resembles the professionals
- Tips for getting people to share the show for you
- How to choose the right equipment and software for your budget
- How to get your show hosted on a blog, listed through Feedburner™, and posted through iTunes™
- Where to market your show for the greatest impact
- Making a show that advertisers want to use for their campaigns
Learn to podcast with a purpose and how to build a community around it. This step-by-step guide helps you develop your own show quickly and effectively. Let How to Podcast help you develop the skills to market yourself, your company, and make a positive impact in your community with podcasting.
What listeners say about How to Podcast
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Informative and brief
This provides some excellent points. My only problem with it is that Rant Radio actually started podcasting back in 1999. Which means they were around long before MTV's Source Code podcast. I understand the author may have wanted to name drop a specific cast or an American one, but his comment on the first podcast was inaccurate. Otherwise this was an excellent primer for would-be internet radio personalities.
1 person found this helpful