Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Learn how to make fast, confident decisions without fear or regret!
Our decisions shape our lives.
Smart decisions lead to promising opportunities, greater happiness, and richer experiences. Poor decisions get us into trouble and often impose serious consequences.
That's why making decisions can be so difficult. There's a lot at stake.
How to Make Better Decisions shows you, step by step, how to choose wisely every time. You'll discover how to stop agonizing and make smart decisions quickly and confidently with zero regret. You'll also learn how to recognize influences, both internal and external, that threaten to sabotage your choices.
In How to Make Better Decisions, you'll discover:
- the top six reasons we make bad decisions
- 10 cognitive biases that sabotage us (and how to overcome each one!)
- a simple six-step framework for making fast decisions without fear
- an advanced strategy for creating pros-and-cons lists that actually work
- how to avoid information overload (and four types of filters that'll do the heavy lifting for you!)
- seven ways to methodically challenge your assumptions in any situation
- how to perform a simple paired comparison analysis (it's easier than you might think!)
- the 10 questions you must ask yourself before making any important decision
- more than a dozen systems, methods, and hacks that will improve your decision-making skills
Plus, you'll receive 14 exercises to help you apply the tactics you'll learn throughout this book!
If you're feeling overwhelmed, under pressure, and indecisive, How to Make Better Decisions offers a simple, practical solution. Here's how to make better personal and professional decisions to create a truly rewarding life.
Grab your copy today!
What listeners say about How to Make Better DecisionsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
good info and tips I plan to listen to it again soon! Also get the pdf.
- Trond Rena
very useful, no frills
I read a lot of books, in the area of personal development. A lot are like a newspaper. A good titel, and interesting person, some great achievments.
This books cuts the frills and goes right to the core.
Knowing how to make good decissions might be the most essential skill in your life. Hence this book is a must-read
So much learned in so little time, keep up the good work.