If you'd like to improve your ability to learn Vietnamese vocabulary by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more)…using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important audiobook that you will ever listen to.
Believe it or not, it really doesn't matter if you think you have a good memory or not. The information in this audiobook will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially Vietnamese.
- How you can easily create a "letter location" memory system based on the Vietnamese alphabet.
- How to quickly and easily learn and memorize the sounds of the Vietnamese alphabet.
- Unique techniques that will have you literally "tuning in" on the Vietnamese language.
- How to separate Vietnamese words in the most effective manner for memorization.
- Two secret ways you can use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this audiobook because they will literally eliminate your stress and apprehension as you learn Vietnamese.