Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
If you've ever wanted to improve your ability to learn and memorize Modern Standard Arabic vocabulary by 100% ... 200% ... 300% (or more) using simple skills you can learn in under an hour (or less), then this may be the most important book you will ever read.
Believe it or not, it doesn't matter if you have a good memory or not.The information in this book will teach you:
- Why memory techniques are like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially Arabic.
- How to create a 28 "letter location" memory system based on the Arabic alphabet.
- Sample examples that will show you exactly how and why these memory techniques and strategies work.
- Unique approaches that will have you literally "tuning in" on the Arabic language so that you can memorize its vocabulary and recall it with ease.
- How to use actors, other public figures and famous pieces of artwork to help you effortlessly memorize and easily Arabic vocabulary.
- How to separate Arabic words in the most effective manner for memorization and recall.
- A simple strategy for memorizing the numerous orthographic marks used in Arabic (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of learning Modern Standard Arabic.)
- A list of resources, including the secret to finding the absolute best dictionary to use when learning and memorizing Arabic vocabulary.
- How having a larger vocabulary will fill your travel in Arabic-speaking countries (Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Morocco, Yemen, Algeria, etc.) with greater freedom to explore and enjoy the sights and culture.
- ... and much, much more!
More from the same
What listeners say about How to Learn and Memorize Arabic VocabularyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- H. Ismail
Long winded and generic
The whole audio book follows the same pattern as the sample clip. It is less focused on Arabic and more on generic stories of the author's experiences and how he developed his memorisation methods. Perhaps some may find the memorisation methods useful, but for me personally I find other ways more effective (such as the Collins language series with Paul Noble). I find listening to speech, having to construct sentences from memory and repetition more useful for language acquisition.
2 people found this helpful
- Henry Portman
Copied and pasted
Much of this book is copied and pasted from other books in the series. Extremely long-winded introduction and very little helpful content.
- Thomas B Smith
What a Crock of CRAP
What disappointed you about How to Learn and Memorize Arabic Vocabulary?
The first four "chapters" are pure fluff!
Has How to Learn and Memorize Arabic Vocabulary turned you off from other books in this genre?
YES. Buyer Beware, this is a rip off!
How did the narrator detract from the book?
He loves himself.
If you could play editor, what scene or scenes would you have cut from How to Learn and Memorize Arabic Vocabulary?
The beginning, middle and end
6 people found this helpful
- dimitri kyrtsis
No Arabic here
There is not a single word of Arabic in this recording - it’s a joke
Don’t understand the purpose of this
2 people found this helpful