Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Are you ready to flip your first house? In this audiobook, we cover everything you need to know about successfully flipping your first house and what to watch out for along the way. This is a great starting guide for beginners to real estate investing who are looking to become successful in this highly lucrative business. When properly done, house flipping is a great way to build wealth and provide a full-time income no matter where you live.
There is a lot of information on house flipping out there; however, in this audiobook, we have distilled it down to only the most important information so that you can succeed on your first deal. Everything in this audiobook is practical, straightforward, and action-oriented so that you can get started in this business today!
Discover how to:
- Find discounted properties in any market using five proven strategies
- Become a transaction engineer so that you can flip any type of deal
- Partner with the top investors in your area to flip your first house
- Transition from your first deal all the way up to building a successful flipping business
- Build a dream team of contractors, real estate agents, lenders, and more
- Avoid the top mistakes most new investors make
- Quickly tell if its a good deal or not
- Save time and money with 10 house-flipping hacks
- And much more
How to Flip Your First House is a great way to start your real estate investing journey and will open your eyes to the possibilities out there to making money in house flipping.
More from the same
What listeners say about How to Flip Your First HouseAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This book focuses on selling you services like real estate coaching, etc. and not on flipping houses.
8 people found this helpful
Very informative and straightforward.
Loved it! Easy read and straight to the point. Very helpful resources were also mentioned.
1 person found this helpful
Straight to it... Good info. no fluff
The author gets to the point rather quickly and concisely. I've listened to some of his other books, he knows his stuff.
2 people found this helpful
- Joann Moreno
this book is boring and puts you to sleep it gives advice for people already successful, not beginners