Prepare yourself for How to Cycle Faster, which is packed full of proven methods that give rapid and remarkable results.
Focus on techniques using established and powerful systems to guarantee success.
Now you too can perform like a professional. Soon you will be cycling at speeds faster than you ever thought possible.
In this comprehensive book you will discover:
- How you can measure improvement in your cranking power
- Why you have to understand the different zones of a pedal stroke
- Are you a masher or a spinner
- How to increase cadence
- What is low cadence work good for
- What does speedwork mean for you as a cyclist
- How you can avoid injury and boost endurance with cross training
- Why is core strength so important to your success
- What are the super foods for cyclists and how will they help you
- And so much more