Are you interested in becoming a clinical psychologist? If your answer is "yes" this is book is for you. This step-by-step guide will teach you how to forge a rewarding, exciting career in clinical psychology. In this book, you will learn everything you need to know to become a clinical psychologist.
- Learn how to polish your personal statement, curriculum vitae, resume, thesis, and take tests needed to gain admittance into a clinical psychology program.
- The ins-and-outs of starting your own private clinical psychology practice, broken down into simple, clear steps
- Gain a better understanding of the nature of a clinical psychology career and potential avenues
- How to apply an array of psychological theories used in everyday clinical psychology practice
- Gain firsthand knowledge of psychological disorders, reasons people enter counseling, and types of theories that resonate with you
- Get an overview of recent advancements in clinical psychology and its real-life applications
- Select a specialized field that captures your interest and pick the clinical psychology school most suited to your interests
- Learn how clinical psychologists have successfully treated disorders, such as anxiety, phobias, PTSD, and alcoholism
- Master the dreaded dissertation with easy, simple steps
- Learn the top clinical psychology jobs in demand and various work environments available to you
- Nail the clinical psychology interview and snag the best clinical psychology jobs
- Understand laws, ethics, and codes associated with clinical psychology
- Uncover personality styles suited to a clinical psychology career
Structured from your educational journey to top clinical psychology jobs, each chapter focuses on clear and concise steps to help you achieve your goals. Up-and-coming fields, new trends, and hot jobs in demand are included in this action packed guide. Download now!
What listeners say about How to Become a Clinical Psychologist
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Some dude who buys stuff
could have been written by a high school student
I'm going back to school for my doctorate and am hungry for information. this book was anything but what I was looking for. If you have no idea at all what a clinical psychologist does for a living then this book might be right for you. otherwise you're about to embark topics like Clinical psychologist can help people by using therapy.....................no joke....and no depth to that at all.
1 person found this helpful