Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Get Life Right: Improve 70 aspects of your life today!
Whether your life is in turmoil or you just need fresh ideas to improve in a few areas, this audiobook will provide you with the skills that help you:
- Think with more clarity, imagination, and judgment.
- Know your abilities and love how you are using them.
- Shed anxiety and take charge of your emotions.
- Visualize a more exciting future; leaving nothing out.
- Create the most direct path to your future.
- Create and accumulate value in everything you do.
- Earn more doing what you like to do best.
- Attract friends like whom you want to be.
- Enhance all of your relationships.
- Live with more meaning and purpose.
- Gain reassurance, peace of mind, and motivation.
Broken into seven topics, each topic is jam-packed with sound advice, new perspective, and fresh inspiration. It’s the culmination of hundreds of self-help books all packed into one easy listen. Smartly indexed so you can go back to topics that pertain most to your life again and again.
Topics in Get Life Right:
- "Sharpen Your Thinking, Focus, Creativity and Purpose"
- "Plan a Really Exciting Life and Leave Nothing Out"
- "Learn, Love and Get the Most out of Your Attributes"
- "Finance the Life You Want, Doing What You Like Best"
- "Attract the People You’d Like to Be Like"
- "Improve Your Relationships and Marriage"
- "Create and Maintain a Close Family"
- Bonus topic: "Craft the Best Life Possible"
What listeners say about Get Life RightAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Definitely worth it. I am glad I got it.
I am glad I downloaded this. It was packed with more information than I was expecting. Had a lot on different areas. It felt like different advice books coming together into one, so it was a nice surprise that it was full of so many topics. Overall this was worth my time. I liked the narrator as well, his voice was easy going.
1 person found this helpful