Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAT.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the GMAT. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are quizzes and key takeaways sections following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- What to expect on the GMAT
- A closer look at each section of the GMAT
- Analytical writing assessment (AWA) section strategies
- Integrated reasoning section strategies
- Quantitative section strategies
- Verbal section strategies
- Helpful checklists, GMAT resources, and additional information
- We will end our review with a 100-question practice test
Included as a bonus is our GMAT Vocabulary audio course, which reviews the top 500 words you need to know for the GMAT! Learn how to master proper spelling, pronunciation, definitions, and synonyms/antonyms through the use of these unique audio exercises. You'll discover high-frequency words that have appeared in previous GMAT exams, increasing your chance for better test results!
We have also included a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as all figures, charts, and images we’ll be reviewing.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.