In Fully Alive, Fully Human you'll discover...
- The starting point of all achievement
- A 30-day menu for living, laughing, and loving your way to the good life
- A simple program for creating vibrant health and a strong body, without boring diets and strenuous exercise
- The 12 basic habit patterns of winners, and an easy way to make them your own
- How to relax your body, relieve stress, and replenish energy by understanding and controlling the brainwave cycles of your conscious and subconscious mind
- Effective ways to deal with and persuade "difficult" people
- How to eliminate life-sapping habits and addictions
- How to follow through and achieve the desires of your life, instead of settling for the necessities
- And so much more!
Ed Foreman has lived an incredible life, and achieved things that few people dream of... He grew up on a farm in New Mexico, and studied civil engineering at the University of New Mexico. As a young man, he invented a new method of drilling for oil which quickly made him a millionaire many times over. He started his own company, and was elected to serve in the US Congress soon after. Over the next several decades, Ed continued to reach new heights of achievement. He was elected to Congress a second time, making him the only man in the 20th century to be elected to the U.S. Congress from two different states. He was a presidential appointee in two national administrations, served as a close advisor to five presidents, and continued to develop financially successful business ventures in transportation, construction, and petroleum.
And much more!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
What listeners say about Fully Alive, Fully Human
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
Loved it and will listen again to clarify and begin using tools for success! Must listen!
Terrible accent for non native English speakers
What could have made this a 4 or 5-star listening experience for you?
The story and concepts are great but the accent of the narrator made it very painful to listen to. Even I understand that it is his book and method so he get excited about it, the huge accent made it impossible for me to go to the end.
Unless you are fully fluent in English and can handle any accent, I would not recommend this audio book!
To make it a 4/5 star, I would recommend Audible to pick a narrator with perfect English accent that can be understood by anyone.