This is the complete guide to forex trading from scratch to help you find a proven profitable system, one that truly suits you.
Through out this series, you will find tools that will let you gain control over your life and, more importantly, over your wealth. Concepts ranging from simple definitions, powerful money management techniques, the right approach to exact trading psychology needed to explained proven profitable trading systems will be covered, letting the series convert into a complete guide to finding your own profitable trading system.
All of these insights will be covered with simple and easy-to-understand words and will let you set, track, and achieve your own profitable trading strategy and system. Every relevant concept you might need in order to launch yourself into forex trading and more will be covered throughout this series.
The series is not difficult. It's practical. It's written for everyone. It's concise. It's based on current profitable trading strategies, the correct psychology used, and the already successful money management techniques. Wether you are already into trading and want to improve your skills and reinforce important concepts, or you are a complete beginner and are willing to join us as another successful trader, this series and its volumes are, without a doubt, what you are looking for
As long as you get deeper into the series, you will find its unmatched value.
In this volume of intermediate technical analysis, we will be covering the following subjects:
- Impulsive waves with the Elliott Waves Theory
- Corrective waves with the Elliott Waves Theory
- Complex corrections explained
- How to trade the extended wave with the Elliott Waves Theory
- Different types of flat patterns
- Different types of zigzags
- A triangle’s role in Elliott Waves Theory
- Most important Fibonacci ratios to use when trading with Elliott
- Trading with the perfect order setup
- Trading with the RSI
- Overbought and oversold levels
- Stochastics in technical analysis
- Understanding the MACD indicator
- Market geometry as the base for price action
- Gartley or when Harmonic trading started