Also known as paint pouring, flow art, liquid art, etc.
This is a form of abstract art that uses acrylic paints with a runny (fluid) consistency. The acrylic paints react with each other when combined together to make interesting and visually organic motifs.
This type of art is fun for all ages. Fluid acrylics can be used on many types of substrates and in many different forms, such as pouring, dripping, swirling, glazing, dipping, and many other effects.
Fluid art opens up a lot of possibilities and is definitely worth exploring and adding to your artist tool belt.
In this audiobook, I will teach you everything you will need to become a paint-pouring artist. I will share with you:
- How to set up your paint-pouring studio on a budget
- A complete supplies list
- All the techniques I use, like: dirty-pour flip cup, puddle pours, pre-lift slide technique, open cylinder, ribbon pour, swipe technique, and more.
- How to properly handle and care for your art
- How to protect your artwork
- There are plenty of resources to refer to with information about mixing ratios, paint density, and more
- How to price your art
- And tips on where to sell your masterpiece.