Listen free for 30 days
- The Mindful Recovery From Food Addiction Disorder, a Well-Studied Self Help Guide to Stop Drinking and Overthinking and Change Your Lifestyle into a Clean and Healthy Diet Plan
- Narrated by: Leanne Bennet
- Length: 3 hrs and 8 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Fitness, Diet & Nutrition
If you want to learn better food choices are capable of controlling the compulsive eating behavior as well as weight gain...then keep reading!
Do you want to experience feelings of calmness, alertness, and high levels of energy from the food eaten?
Whatever do you eat affects the way you feel?
Are you ready to make a change in your lifestyle?
Here is the deal: Food not only nourishes your bodies but also makes you feel good. If you either eat too much or too less, the quality and health of life could be affected. This will result in having a negative feeling towards food. When one learns how to make mindful and healthy food choices, you will be able to control compulsive eating, unnecessary binging, and gain of weight.
The goal of the book is simple: The book helps in providing deep knowledge on how emotional feelings are associated with eating habits. How should one identify hunger and how various thoughts can affect the feelings and the eating behaviors, are also discussed at length.
In this book you will learn:
- How emotional feelings can affect your eating habits?
- How your healthy self can recover and heal your eating disorders
- The dieting mentality: The importance to control emotions and thoughts
- Hunger-body-mind: Relationship and connection
- Identify your hunger
- How thoughts affects feelings and eating behaviors
- What you eat is what you feel
- Transforming your bad behavior into good actions for your body and mind
- Find your motivation
- How stress and anxiety can affects your lifestyle
- Listen to your inner food voice
- Good foods that increase your positive energy
- Eating psychology for kids
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Allergies for your spirituality
Would you like to know more?