Listen free for 30 days
If you’ve struggled with training your dog off leash, you need to know some dogs are a real pain to train with traditional tools and methodologies. E-Collar Training for Pet Dogs is an audiobook that will guide you as you train your dog with the aid of an electric collar. Your dog can be trained to come to you every time, and it can be done humanely.
Bonus online access to our e-collar training video series E-collar 101!
Here are some of the topics this audiobook dives into:
- Choosing the best e-collar for your dog
- Properly fitting your e-collar
- E-collar foundation training
- Using food and treats in combination with the e-collar
- A 100 percent recall
- Perimeter training your property with your e-collar
- Ensuring you are always using the right level
- Working with distractions
- Using tone and vibrate for recall
- Using food/treats/praise with your e-collar
- Weaning off the e-collar
While many e-collars have 100 levels of stimulation available to them, this audiobook focuses on the only three levels that matter: not enough, just right, and too high.
You'll also find the frequently-asked-questions section to be a game changer for your dog.
- Will my dog get collar smart?
- How long will my dog need to wear the e-collar?
- How do I transition off the e-collar?
- How do I use an e-collar if my dog has already worn a bark collar or perimeter fence collar before?
- Stealing food from the counter?
- Dogs eating poop?
- Jumping up on people?
- Pulling on the leash?
- Working with two dogs at the same time?
- Predatory chasing?
- How far should my dog range away from me?
Caution: This audiobook does not cover training basic obedience commands with your dog. This audiobook focuses on training your dog to come when called and to stop many of their bad behaviors. Also, note this audiobook is not an audiobook with only positive methods.
Learn from my 10,000-plus hours of experience training dogs with an e-collar. Go ahead and purchase the audiobook today!