Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
A great book can launch your business into the stratosphere. Unfortunately, most self-published business books rank somewhere between “meh” and “flaming pile of crap.” But your book doesn’t have to suck!
In Don’t Write a Crappy Book! editor and entrepreneur James Ranson unpacks the most common - and toxic - mistakes that first-time nonfiction authors make. Peppered with wisdom from a panel of industry experts, this audiobook debunks the dangerous myths that can torpedo your text and offers clear, practical guidance for writing a book you’re proud of. This is the resource for the aspiring authorpreneur who wants to write and publish a book with minimum hassle and maximum results.
This audiobook will teach you:
- How a self-published book can make or break your business (and the three factors that determine which it does)
- The biggest blind spots no one tells authors about (and how to look for them before it's too late)
- How to write a first book that will get positive reviews on Amazon (and why that’s a better goal than becoming a best seller)
- When writing a business book is the right move for you (and when you should never write one)
- How to self-publish on Amazon to actually get good results for your business (a lot of it happens before you even start writing!)
- What not to do when you’re looking for an editor (and how to find a great one)
- Why trying to write and publish a book in 90 days or less is a recipe for disaster (and why no one tells you that!)
- How to avoid do-overs, sunk costs, and other self-publishing headaches (and how to get out of them if they sneak up on you)
Stay out of the crap pile! Discover the secrets to creating a highly valuable book that will expand your influence and grow your business for years to come.