Complete guide: From scratch to finding a proven profitable system, one that truly suits you.
Throughout this series, you will find tools that will let you gain control over your life and more importantly, over your wealth. Concepts ranging from simple definitions, powerful money management techniques, the right approach and exact trading psychology needed, to explained proven profitable trading systems, all of these will be covered, letting the series convert into a complete guide to finding your own profitable trading system.
All of these insights will be covered with simple and easy-to-understand words, and will let you set, track, and achieve your own profitable trading strategy/system. Every relevant concept you might need in order to launch yourself into Forex Trading, and more, will be covered throughout this series.
The series is NOT difficult, far from it. It's practical. It's written for everyone. It's concise. It's based on current profitable trading strategies, the correct psychology used, and the already successful money management techniques. Wether you are already into trading and want to improve your skills and reinforce important concepts, or you are a complete beginner and are willing to join us as another successful trader, this series and its volumes are without a doubt what you are looking for.
As long as you get deeper into the series, you will find its unmatched value.
In this volume, we will be covering the following subjects:
Volume 8 - Advanced Trading Strategies
- How to use the economic calendar
- Economic news that matters for the USD
- Economic news that matters for the GBP
- Bank of Japan - What to know when trading the JPY
- What matters for the Euro
- ECB and its mandate
- Federal Reserve of the United States - Structure, mandate, role
- What matters for the Aussie Dollar
- Bank of Canada and the Loonie Dollar
- Interpreting the housing data in the United States
- Bank of England and its role on the Pound’s fluctuation
- News trading vs. technical trading
- Macroeconomics - How investing starts
- Explaining forward guidance
- Deflation vs. inflation - How to fight them
- Hyperinflation or what happens when money dies