Cooking for one? Need a recipe just for yourself? In a hurry and want something good to eat?
You got this book for a reason: you are tired of microwave TV dinners, canned food, and unhealthy takeout. You want to enjoy fast, delicious, cheap, and healthy meals that will make eating alone a worthwhile experience. Well, good news, for this book will guide you through the journey of healthier eating!
From now on, your kitchen will be your best friend. If there is something about your kitchen that you don't like (such as the paint on the walls) then go ahead and change it. You will be spending a bit more time in this part of your home so why not make it a fun experience every time.
One big advantage of cooking for one is that dish washing won't be such a chore. All you will ever need is one pair of cutlery, one bowl, one plate, one cup, and one glass. And just because you're cooking for one does not make it a rush all of the time. Dedicate a table and a chair to be your dining area, spread an attractive tablecloth over it and place a vase with some fresh cut flowers in it. Create a playlist to serve as your background music while you are eating to set the right ambiance. Hang a lantern over a light bulb to set the mood for eating at home.
The dining experience aside, you will want to have the sharpest equipment at hand in your kitchen in order to prepare your meals.
- Important Cooking for One Tips
- Fast and Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Lunchbox-Ready Lunch Recipes
- Classic and Delectable Dinner Recipes
- Scrumptious and Healthy Snack and Dessert Recipes
- Much, much more!
More from the same
- Ultimate Canning and Preserving Food Guide for Beginners: Learn the Best, Easy, and Successful Ways to Can and Preserve Your Food! 2nd Edition
- Cooking Books Box Set #4: The Best Prepared Mason Jar Meals + Ultimate Canning & Preserving Food Guide for Beginners
- Slow Cooking Guide for Beginners 2nd Edition