Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £40.29
Conquering Procrastination: How to Stop Stalling and Start Achieving has the solutions to defeating procrastination and making time a positive force in your life.
Dr. Neil Fiore helps you recognize the three fears most commonly at procrastination's core - fear of being controlled, fear of being judged, fear of missing out on the good things in life. By learning about them and understanding them, you can put them to work for you and not against you.
In his strategic program for overcoming procrastination, Dr. Fiore teaches you not to fear failure. Instead, he supplies valuable lessons on how to manage stress and develop the self-discipline to deal with excuses, perfectionism, and comfort zones.
You'll learn how to:
- Use self-talk to respond to counterproductive internal messages
- Make worry work for you
- Schedule guilt-free play as a motivating method
- Set realistic goals so that you can meet important deadlines
- Use the flow state to become more focused, energized and concentrated
- Plan for setbacks, so they don't slow you down
- Use the four C's - Choice, Creating safety, Commitment, and Centering - to conquer procrastination
- Use three-dimensional thinking to devise a step-by-step calendar of your path to achievement
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
What listeners say about Conquering ProcrastinationAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Boring! Very dull.
Any additional comments?
Really did not enjoy this and got nothing from it expect a lot of boredom and frustration. The narration was very poor and came across as incredibly patronising at times.
9 people found this helpful
This is awesome programme that taught me how I can come at peace with my inner mind and get myself to work and get things done when no one is watching.
MEH - Little outdated, but still pretty good info. I did get some useable info from it that I was able to put into action immediately.
17 people found this helpful
total waste of time. horrible, horrible narration. Even speeding things up did not work. do not waste your time or money on this one