Condo Buying Mistakes: 46 Costly Mistakes Condominium Buyers Make...And How to Steer Clear of Them teaches homebuyers about the risks, pitfalls, and mistakes that buyers make when purchasing a condominium.
From this audiobook you will learn:
- The most important items to look for in the condominium document disclosures
- What causes buyers to walk out of a condo within 10 seconds of viewing the unit
- How to properly value comparable condo sales (and why you've probably been doing it wrong)
- Why the common grounds of a condominium are just as important as the unit itself
- Why doing a few unconventional things when you view a condo in-person can help save a big headache down the road
- The biggest mistake to avoid when purchasing a large condo unit that had been combined by the joining of two adjacent units
- How the amenity package will factor into your decision (even if you do not care about amenities)
- Why capping the maximum monthly condo fees in your search may end up hurting your search
- And so much more
Who is this audiobook for?
This audiobook is for any homebuyer, investor, or real estate agent that is looking to purchase a condominium and wants to ensure that they are leaving no stone unturned. This audiobook will help to analyze all aspects of the transaction and help to provide the framework for a condominium purchase so that you can be sure that you are asking the right questions and are keeping a keen eye out for any mistakes that could be on the horizon.