Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
AudioLearn's college level courses presents Biology. Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a great way to explore the subject of college level Biology.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical undergraduate Biology course.
The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are key takeaways following each chapter to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
Here are the topics we’ll be covering:
- Biochemistry of Living Organisms - characteristics of life, organic molecules, water and biology
- Viruses - viral structure, virus replication, viruses, and viral diseases
- Bacteria - prokaryote structure, bacterial physiology, prokaryote cell division, motility
- Animal Cell Biology - animal cell structure, plant cell structure, cell cycle, meiosis
- Cellular Metabolism - cellular respiration, fermentation, photosynthesis
- Genetics - mendelian genetics, DNA, chromosomes, and genes, regulation of gene expression
- Evolution - Darwinian evolution, natural selection, history of evolution on earth, the origin of species
- Biological Diversity - the five kingdoms, invertebrates, vertebrates
- Plant Form and Function - anatomy, reproduction, soil utilization, plant biotechnology
- Fungi Form and Function - anatomy, physiology, fungal reproduction
- Animal Form and Function - circulatory systems, nervous systems, digestive systems, respiratory systems, immune systems, endocrine systems
- Ecology - the biosphere, ecosystems, population ecology, global change
We will conclude the course with a 200 question practice test. Also included, is a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well all the images, figures, and charts we’ll be discussing.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about College Level BiologyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Eric A.
Cant open PDF file so its still useful but would like to read along. heres more words to submit review
1 person found this helpful
- Kelly Bateman
Pass on this
This litterly is like someone reading a dictionary to you in the quickest way possible. All she does is read the definitions. She goes so fast you can't even keep up. Your mind is littlerly spinning just to keep up with her pace. I wouldn't suggest this if you are looking for a way to have the terms mean something to you.
- Amazon Customer
Science is awesome
I have 7 degrees and I'm a certified genius and it is good to review though still basic