If you are in the process of starting your own business, then pay attention....
Although keeping a record of your income and expenses may seem straightforward, bookkeeping today involves many complexities. In this audiobook, you will discover all you need to master the art of bookkeeping. This comprehensive guide will explain bookkeeping simply and efficiently.
What to expect in part one of this audiobook:
- Discover the basics of bookkeeping
- Discover critical tips and tricks on how to select a bookkeeping system
- Learn powerful strategies on how to set up your books
- Learn simple and easy methods to close your books
- Know the nine amazing tools to streamline your bookkeeping procedures
- Discover proven ways to get started with bookkeeping
One big mistake people make when starting a business is to begin without actual knowledge of how the process works. This audiobook shows you the steps of forming a limited liability company and helps you discover the essentials of how to operate it successfully.
In three highly insightful sections, we carefully break down the entire process of forming an LLC from scratch and running a fully IRS-compliant limited liability company.
Part two of this audiobook will take you through:
- How to set up an LLC
- The difference between an S-corp and C-corp - and should you have one?
- How to set up your business to reduce your tax burden
- Tips on how to name your business
- How to set up the required articles of organization
- How to create financial statements for your limited liability company
- How to set up payroll and how to pay yourself as the owner of a limited liability company
In total, this audiobook is very much what you need to start your own business! Click the “Buy Now” button now to learn all you need about bookkeeping and how to set up your company!