Blockchain is not just bitcoin or another type of cryptocurrency. Its functions and potential extends far beyond that and will definitely benefit many other industries.
It has been referred to as the next coming of the Internet. Researchers and technologists alike are talking about how blockchain technology is going to affect industries from finance to retail to even healthcare.
Governments, banks, and global companies are rushing to study and embrace this underlying technology of bitcoin. However, does blockchain technology really deserve all this attention or is it just another dot-com bubble waiting to burst?
Is blockchain technology really as revolutionary as the world expects it to be?
In this book, we'll look at the blockchain technology from all perspectives. We will talk about the good and the bad and why everyone is paying attention to it.
Things that will be discussed in this book:
- What is blockchain?
- How does blockchain work?
- Benefits of blockchain technology
- The problem that blockchain addresses
- Why is blockchain technology so revolutionary?
- What are bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies?
- What are smart contracts?
- Limitations of blockchain technology
- Applications of blockchain technology
- And more....