If you're interested in what the future of government, finance, and banking will look like, or if you're looking for a blockchain book that isn't just a two-hour Bitcoin hype session, then you've come to the right place.
Blockchain has been called the biggest technological innovation since the World Wide Web.
This technology is already disrupting the way we look at our banking sector, how we view our governments, and what our future currency will look like.
However, the mainstream media isn't any good at telling you what blockchain actually is, or how it works. They'd rather just print misleading headlines and play five-second inaccurate soundbites on TV.
You see, blockchain goes beyond Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
This is a technology that provides countless practical solutions to real world problems ranging from fighting fraudulent financial transactions all the way to helping HIV research.
This book separates fact from fiction, goes beyond the hype and shows precisely how blockchain is going to influence our future.
In Blockchain: Beginners Bible you'll discover:
- How blockchain technology actually works, and why you should trust it more than any traditional bank
- Which multi-million-dollar industry blockchain could make obsolete within years
- How this technology could benefit up to 30% of children under five years old
- Which country is effectively using blockchain technology to launch revolutionary "smart cities"
- Which governments are embracing blockchain openly?
- How you can open your cryptocurrency portfolio in less than 10 minutes, even if you're a complete novice
...and much, much more.
You don't have to have a technical background to enjoy this book. All the concepts have been broken down into easy to understand language.