This book will help you understand beekeeping and bees in general better. After some remarks about planning and beehive types, several topics will be addressed, such as:
- What yellow coats or jackets can do.
- Which bee houses there are, and which ones work best for which bees.
- Hiving a swarm.
- How to pick the right apiary site.
- The difference between the queen bees, the workers, and the drones.
- And several other tips you will need to get started.
Get this important piece of information from this brief guide now!
©2020 Sarah Jacobs (P)2020 Sarah Jacobs