PASS FIRST TIME!
This audiobook provides you with all the information you need to pass first time, since it focuses systematically on each of the assessment criteria in the unit.
As a lecturer / trainer / tutor / assessor / curriculum manager, how do you ensure:
- that all individual learners' needs are identified and met effectively?
- that full account is taken of disability and learning difficulties when preparing and delivering teaching, learning and assessment strategies?
- that strategies applied to reduce the barriers to learning experienced by disabled learners and those with learning difficulties are legitimate and reasonable and do not provide them with an unfair advantage?
- that the most appropriate teaching, learning and assessment methods are used?
- that sessions are planned and delivered effectively (and evidenced accordingly as part of a MICRO-TEACH)?
This audiobook addresses each of these questions, with supporting research as needed, while remaining tightly focused on the unit's assessment criteria.
Out of the three units of the Award in Education and Training, Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training is probably the most demanding to understand and apply. What sets this audiobook apart is the author's application of his considerable experience to this subject area in order to simplify it for those new to teaching and/or new to the subject.
Whether you are delivering training or lectures to 16 - 18 year-olds, mature learners, professionals, managers or international students, with a range of learning needs and barriers to learning, this audiobook will prove useful in preparing you not only for your unit assessment, but also for work in the sector.
What members say
This is an extremely helpful book for those who are serious about becoming a great educator.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful