You can raise happy, positive children!
Kids today face many worrisome, difficult challenges. Information overload, cyberbullying, school violence, drugs, and alcohol, just to name a few, can make being a kid hard and parenting harder. In fact, there has never been a more challenging time to be a parent.
What can a loving parent do? You can “arm your child” with the tools they need to overcome these challenges and become the type of person every parent wants their child to be!
In this book, you'll find:
- How to build your child’s self-confidence so they’ll make the right choice when confronted with peer pressure
- How to communicate with your child in a way that lets them know you really understand them
- How to help your child develop the kind of self-confidence needed to stand up to a bully without having to fight
- How to create the type of atmosphere that gets your child to accept and follow the rules
- How to build up your child’s self-esteem
- How to get your child to do their chores without threats or bribes
- What are the techniques you can use to help your child learn to behave positively more often
- How to help your child develop the type of positive attitude that follows them around for life
Not only will you discover this, you’ll find a lot more! Be the parent you want to be! You can use Arm Your Child to start this process immediately. This is easy to listen to, with practical information you can use to start helping your child today so that they can live the type of life we all deserve.