Journey to the center of Amsterdam in the Netherlands!
We invite you to come explore the eclectic city of Amsterdam, and see what surprises you! Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, five-day guide to Amsterdam - one of Europe's most visited cities!
Have no idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we know your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to know before you go - and much, much more you'll thank us for!
Passport to European Travel Guides features:
- Dynamite insider tips - we give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money
- Five-day suggested itinerary - cover the best spots the city has to offer in five magical days
- Luxury sleeps, luxury eats - our best recommendations for ultimate luxury in Amsterdam
- Budget sleeps, budget eats - best spots for travelers on a budget
- Map of Amsterdam
- City snapshot - language, currency, airports, country code, + more
- Before you go - there are some things you need to know
- Getting in the mood - with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go
- Local tourist Information - where to find it once you're on the ground in the Netherlands
- Overview of Amsterdam
- Dutch Phrases for emergencies
More from the same
What listeners say about Amsterdam, Netherlands Travel Guide Book
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A helpful and accurate guide
I purchased this audiobook before I went to Amsterdam and it gave me all the info I needed to fully experience both day and nightlife in this beautiful city. The information in the book is correct and there are many useful tips for visiting the best places in the city. There are also great recommendations for tight budget travelers, on how to save money, where are cheap places to have a meal, etc. Overall, an amazing audio travel guide if you are going to Amsterdam.