How does a woman embrace her maturity with joy and strength when her body changes year to year? Psychologist Dr. Carla Marie Manly provides an important and meaningful window into womanhood for those approaching 50 and beyond. A must-listen book for any woman approaching the age of 50, Aging Joyfully touches the sensitive reality of the transition from a life filled with new beginnings to a graceful process filled with freedom, beauty, and joy.
Includes chapters on:
- Loving Your Changing, Maturing Body;
- Your Health: What to Expect with Menopause, Memory Changes, and More;
- Shifting Relationships: Understanding and Adapting to Natural Changes in Relationship Dynamics;
- The Worlds of Work and Retirement: Facing Ageism and Retirement with Awareness;
- Aging Parents, Caregiving, and Loss: Gracefully Caring for Others and Letting Go; and
- Slowing Down as the Time Speeds Up: The Art of Transitioning into a New Life Role