Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £48.59
Peter Thomson is one of the UK's leading strategists in the areas of communication and personal and business growth. He has a very diverse history and, along with his other ventures, has been a very successful entrepreneur. Having started in business in 1972, he built and sold three successful companies, enabling him to retire at age 42. Far from living the leisurely life, however, Peter is an active public speaker, motivator, and writer, having published three books, six tips booklets, and over a dozen audio programs with Nightingale-Conant. One of his most recent acquisitions has been an Honorary Doctorate (Doctor of Letters) from The American Intercontinental University for his work in communication skills and helping others to succeed in life.
In Accomplishment: The Science and Practice you'll learn:
- The nine different roles they play to excel at self-management.
- Examining success.
- Seven actions to take to put yourself in control.
- Weaknesses and what to do about them.
- The "Mirror Theory"
- How to create the results you want in your life.
- The three areas that are usually missed in motivation.
- The three programming stages.
- How to reprogram yourself.
- The five areas to consider in your life.
- The 10 steps to successful self-management.
- Why we are motivated to do what we do and avoid doing the things we don't like.
- Understanding the difference between drives and needs.
- The 14 psychological human needs.
- Being more in control.
- Getting more done.
- Helping others to accomplish what they want.
- Breaking out the comfort zone.
- How to use motivation, particularly self-motivation.
- Selling yourself on you.
- The Life and Time of Peter Thomson.
- And so much more....