Listen free for 30 days
Accelerated Learning & Memory Improvement
- 2 in 1 Bundle to Learn Faster, Improve Your Memory & Save Time Even if You Have a Bad Memory or Are Easily Distracted
- Narrated by: Austin R Stoler, Glenn Bulthuis
- Length: 4 hrs and 27 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
If you want to learn faster and remember more without spending countless hours studying, then keep reading....
If you've ever found yourself forgetting things, then you have probably wished that your memory was better.... Or maybe whenever you try learning something, you end up forgetting the information as fast as you read it. In any case, you may be thinking that you are born with a good memory or you're not. But that's not the case.
Fortunately, scientists have discovered that the human brain has an astonishing ability to adapt and change, even into old age. With the right stimulation, your brain can form new neural pathways, alter existing connections, and adapt in ever-changing ways.
There are lots of actions you can take to improve your memory and mental performance, whether you’re a student studying for final exams, a working professional interested in staying mentally sharp, or a senior looking to preserve and enhance your brain power.
Which means you can learn faster and improve your memory without tedious hours of practice every day.
In this audiobook are powerful learning techniques that will drive an exponential growth in your career, business, and personal life.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- Make learning painless, exciting, habitual, and fun
- Learn anything at 10 times the speed
- Optimize your strengths and build up your weaknesses
- Boost productivity with a step-by-step blueprint
- Filter the junk to give you laser focus
- Optimal brain states for learning
- The surprising truth about multitasking
- Learning techniques used by Steve Jobs, Salvador Dali, Leonardo DaVinci, and many more
- Double your reading speed and read books even faster
- Absorb info like a human sponge
- And much, much more!
Are you ready to accept the challenge to become the best you that you can be? And if you have a burning desire to never forget anything again and transform yourself into a “super learner”, then scroll up and click “add to cart”.
More from the same
What listeners say about Accelerated Learning & Memory ImprovementAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Love the principles in this audiobook. Good for practicing learning and memorizing that’s good for all ages.
Techniques are proven to improve memory and thinking skills. Love the audiobook version. I would personally recommend it to student learners.
This book is a great help in ones self confidence by improving learning and good memory
1 person found this helpful
- Karla L. Palmer
Great read, it was engaging and thought provoking. I will be trying some of the techniques provided.