Tears of flame dripped down my cheeks - tears for Kory and me. The fire net burned my hands whenever I touched it, but I couldn't let it harm him any more than it already had. Kory's wings, with burn-holes between ribs, beat to help me get the net off him.
Kory screamed as the net sunk farther into sections of his back - it was designed to burn flesh until it had completely passed through its victim. I shook my hands to rid myself of the wad of net I held and reached for the part that was burning Kory so badly."
1. Who is behind the plot to kill us?
2. What do they want?
3. Where are they?
4. Why me?
My to-do list is overwhelming...
1. How can I keep my Thifilathi in line, when it wants Lexsi now?
2. How do I keep the werewolves, shifters, vampires and humans around me behaving in a civil manner toward each other?
3. How can I protect Lexsi and the others, when the enemy wants to destroy all of us?
4. How did I get myself into this mess?
What listeners say about A Demon's Work Is Never Done
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Customer
one mistake in the writing and telling
Roff is the father of Giff and Toff. Giff is the mother o Yoff. Yoff died with Giff.. Toff is the one married to Nissa. Yoff is Toff.