Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Ever feel burnt out? Missing a deeper meaning? Inexplicably unhappy? Sometimes life gets off-balance, but with the right steps, we can find the personal path to authentic happiness and balance. This guide will help you define your unique path to better living.
360 Living is your go-to guide for practical, actionable solutions to improve your life in every area - starting today.
Packed with personal reflection, research-backed strategies, and groundbreaking insights into the connections between our life factors. You'll get step-by-step guidance on optimizing your work, relationships, health, and more based on dozens of award-winning books, blogs, and studies on the art of living the good life.
You'll learn why happiness matters, what really makes a happy life, and how to cultivate your own intuition and define your own best life. For example:
- How meditation changes the brain
- Why spending less time working can actually make us more productive
- What really makes for a healthy diet and a toned physique
- Preface: "Goodness Expands from the Inside Out"
- Chapter one: "Why Happiness?"
- Chapter two: "Diving into the Data"
- Chapter three: "Life-Work Balance"
- Chapter four: "Productivity"
- Chapter five: "Achievement"
- Chapter six: "Social Connection"
- Chapter seven: "Connection to Places"
- Chapter eight: "Life Vision"
- Chapter nine: "Self-Fulfillment"
- Chapter 10: "Nutrition"
- Chapter 11: "Sleep"
- Chapter 12: "Physical Activity"
- Chapter 13: "Stress Management"
- Chapter 14: "Emotions"
- Conclusion: "A Wide-Angle"
What listeners say about 360 Living: Practical Guidance for a Balanced LifeAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Inspiring with Practical Advice
Took this on my morning walks and was pleasantly surprised with the down-to-earth suggestions, simple ideas to shape daily living. The change does start with you, and this book offers a way for reflection and mindful living.
Live. Don't just exist.