How to become Snapchat rich and famous.
- Want to learn how to be Snapchat famous, become a Snapchat influencer, and make up to $30,000 per sponsored story?
- Read CyreneQ's journey of how she created and grew her personal brand, gained an audience, and eventually quit her full-time job just by Snapchatting.
- Follow along through her struggles, from her humble beginnings to her rise to stardom on uncharted, new territories.
- Learn how to take your skills and your stories to create viral content and start monetizing it with workshop pages.
Social media success story: Here's a living-your-dreams story that should inspire everyone - the living-your-dreams story of CyreneQ, a modern Cinderella fairy tale.
(See: "Here’s how a 26-year-old is making up to $30,000 per Snap on Snapchat", by Morgan Linton, cofounder of Fashion Metric, November 30, 2016)
Creative Snapchats and funny Snapchat drawings: The next time you are sitting in a long, boring meeting and your mind starts to wander might be the very moment you find your destiny. That is exactly what happened to CyreneQ, who began doodling funny Snapchat drawings during a particularly snoozy conference-room session. Soon after, she went on to rule that burgeoning social media platform with her Snapchat art and her funny Snapchat drawings.
Cyrene Quiamco has become a prominent personality with her creative Snapchats on a social media platform that is designed to make content disappear. Since joining Snapchat, Quiamco (who goes by "CyreneQ" across most social media) has amassed a following for her whimsical Snapchat art - from celebrity portraits to collages of Disney characters - and interactive, creative Snapchats. She engages her community with her highly imaginative and appealing art, quizzes, games, and questions, transforming a series of short-lived snaps into a conversation. She's also the creator of The11thSecond.com, a blog and community for creators of Snapchat art to share their work off the platform.
Award-winning CyreneqQ was recently nominated for the Shorty Award, which recognizes the best in social media.
What you’ll learn inside 11 Seconds to Success:
- How to harness your personal creativity and apply it to the real world
- What CyreneQ really means in her motto, “No excuses for starving artists!”
- That if you "do what you love, the money will follow"
- How to up your social media IQ and your earning quotient, too!