Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
Future-proof your Spanish with the unique slang and cool expressions of "social media Spanish"!
If you're trying to learn Spanish, the hardest thing is making the leap from the textbook to the real world. But in the age of the smartphone, there's a brand new challenge - online Spanish! Social media has a language all of its own – OMG! #mindblown - and Spanish is no different!
101 Conversations in Social Media Spanish transports you into a real-world story, where six friends become trapped in an escape room. They need to get out and save their friends. You'll follow the drama as it unfolds, as the friends communicate both face-to-face and on their their smartphones!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- One hundred and one conversations in intermediate Spanish, to help you learn the real expressions used on social media platforms.
- Over 15,000 words of dialogue - an unparalleled resource that will immerse you in Spanish, at a level you can understand. You’ll learn real modern Spanish and get better at using social media to learn Spanish faster.
- Real "social media" Spanish throughout - It’s as if we went through a person's phone and copied their entire chat history from every social media app! You’ll quickly sound more natural when you interact in Spanish on social media!
- Conversations that are carefully written to be accessible for intermediate learners (B1-B2 on the CEFR), so you can learn from real conversations
- Each conversation is limited to around 15 lines of dialogue, so you can get that crucial sense of achievement and motivation when you finish each conversation, and say “I actually understood all of that!”
- Summaries of each conversation which contextualize each dialogue, so you can easily follow the plot and enjoy the story without getting lost
The story is set in Spain and includes expressions that are typical in Castilian Spanish. However, since the conversations use mostly “neutral” Spanish, you’ll have plenty to learn, whether you’re learning the Spanish of Mexico or Colombia.