Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £19.29
Critical thinking is the essential tool for ensuring that students fulfill their promise. But, in reality, critical thinking is still a luxury good, and students with the greatest potential are too often challenged the least. Thinking Like a Lawyer:
- Introduces a powerful but practical framework to close the critical thinking gap.
- Gives teachers the tools and knowledge to teach critical thinking to all students.
- Helps students adopt the skills, habits, and mindsets of lawyers.
- Empowers students to tackle 21st-century problems.
- Teaches students how to compete in a rapidly changing global marketplace.
Colin Seale, a teacher-turned-attorney-turned-education-innovator and founder of thinkLaw, uses his unique experience to introduce a wide variety of concrete instructional strategies and examples that teachers can use in all grade levels and subject areas. Individual chapters address underachievement, the value of nuance, evidence-based reasoning, social-emotional learning, equitable education, and leveraging families to close the critical thinking gap.
What listeners say about Thinking Like a LawyerAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Stephenie B
A must-read *and* apply for all educators!
Seale's book provides excellent arguments and examples for both educators and parents to better prepare our students for the "future of work."