Nightingale-Conant: Personal Development101 books in series
I Know What to Do, So Why Don't I Do It? Summary
Stop not doing what you know you should do!
You might think laziness, lack of willpower, and/or low motivation are to blame for the fact that you aren't achieving your goals. But fascinating research in the field of psychoneuroimmunology has revealed another, far more likely possibility. One with the potential to transform your life in a dramatic way.
The typical excuses for not doing what you know you should - I'm too stressed out... I don't have the time... I don't have the energy, etc. - are, in fact, manifestations of a complex, interconnected web of psychological, chemical, and neurological factors.
When activated, these factors can effectively paralyze you - making it virtually impossible for you to take the actions needed to create change in your life.
In other words, even if you're highly motivated... if you've got these internal circumstances operating, you aren't going to be able to do it.
But while the biochemistry may be complex, the solutions are actually quite simple.
Dr. Nick Hall reveals these solutions - and the fascinating science behind them - in I Know What to Do, So Why Don't I Do It? You'll learn:
- An extraordinarily powerful stress-fighting tool that very few people take advantage of.
- An easy way to instantly regain control and stay focused in an emotional emergency.
- Six things to do when you think you've taken on more than you can accomplish in the time you have.
- The mistake almost everyone makes when they organize their to-do list.
- A simple exercise that can instantly tell you which side of your brain is dominant at any given time.
- The first-thing-in-the-morning action that will literally reset your internal clock and have a profoundly positive impact on your energy level for the rest of the day (and it is SO easy to do!).
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio. This title also has supplemental material associated with it. To access this material, please visit Nightingale-Supplements.
Personal Insights Library II
- Remarkable Perspectives Designed to Make Your Life Extraordinary
- By: Brian Tracy, Earl Nightingale, Denis Waitley, and others
- Narrated by: Brian Tracy, Earl Nightingale, Denis Waitley, and others
- Length: 15 hrs and 15 mins
- Original Recording
In 12 complete sessions, you’ll gain the insights you need to master the Five Fundamentals of better living: gain an unshakable confidence and a glowing self-image; improve your health, strength, and energy; achieve a rewarding career with ironclad job security; find financial freedom; and enjoy satisfying relationships. These Five Fundamentals build on one another to help you form a complete life that's nothing short of extraordinary.
Add to basket failed.Please try again later
Add to wishlist failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Regular price: £54.99