French Innovative Language Learning28 books in series
Learn French: Ultimate Getting Started with French Box Set, Lessons 1-55 Summary
Start speaking French in minutes, and grasp the language, culture and customs in just minutes more with Ultimate Getting Started with French Box Set, a completely new way to learn French with ease! Ultimate Getting Started with French Box Set will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your French friends. This Box set includes our Learn French - Introduction to French and Learn French – Gengo Beginner French audiobooks.
Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher section so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Effortlessly learn from a bi-lingual and bi-cultural host as they guide you through pitfalls and pleasures of France and French
- Above all, a fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach French and French culture. With each lesson, you will master a target phrase and key vocabulary. This is a complete lesson taught by a professional, bi-lingual teacher! Listen to the preview now!
This is NOT a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak French within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand the culture, customs, and people of France
- Order the food you want in restaurants
- Travel in taxis, trains, buses, and cars with confidence
- Master manners, etiquette, and customs
- Use surprise phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them.
The first course in this box set is "Learn Language - Introduction to Language". This audiobook will take you through the basics of French with "Basic Bootcamp", "All About", and "Pronunciation" lessons. The five "Basic Bootcamp" lessons each center on a practical, real-life conversation. At the beginning of the lesson, we'll introduce the background of the conversation. Then, you'll hear the conversation two times: One time at natural native speed and one time with English translation. After the conversation, you'll learn carefully selected vocabulary and key grammar concepts. Next, you'll hear the conversation one time at natural native speed.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.