Showing results by narrator "Clarissa Pinkola Estés PhD"
All Categories1 results
In the House of the Riddle Mother
- The Most Common Archetypal Motifs in Women's Dreams
- By: Clarissa Pinkola Estés PhD
- Narrated by: Clarissa Pinkola Estés PhD
- Length: 2 hrs and 38 mins
- Original Recording
Every night of our lives, we experience between five and seven dreams, each reflecting our most intimate passions and conflicts. Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés compares each one to a riddle. Once solved, it can provide a surprising answer to an unresolved question buried within the psyche. On In the House of the Riddle Mother, Estés surveys the most common archetypal patterns women experience while dreaming.
Profoundly nourishing and inspiring
- By Amazon Customer on 27-05-19
Add to basket failed.Please try again later
Add to wishlist failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Regular price: £9.49