Showing results by narrator "Amy Ellis Nutt"
All Categories1 results
The Teenage Brain
- A Neuroscientist's Survival Guide to Raising Adolescents and Young Adults
- By: Frances E. Jensen, Amy Ellis Nutt
- Narrated by: Laurence Bouvard, Amy Ellis Nutt
- Length: 8 hrs and 56 mins
Why is it that the behaviour of teenagers can be so odd? As they grow older, young children steadily improve their sense of how to behave, and then all of a sudden, they can become totally uncommunicative, wildly emotional and completely unpredictable. We used to think that erratic teenage behaviour was due to a sudden surge in hormones, but modern neuroscience shows us that this isn't true.
A must-read book for brain info junlies...
- By Jonny Matthew on 12-02-16
Add to basket failed.Please try again later
Add to wishlist failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Regular price: £12.99