Showing results by author "Cindy M. Meston"
All Categories1 results
Why Women Have Sex
- Understanding Sexual Motivations - from Adventure to Revenge
- By: Cindy M. Meston, David M. Buss
- Narrated by: Renee Raudman
- Length: 11 hrs and 3 mins
An unparalleled exploration of the mysteries underlying women's sexuality that rivals the culture-shifting Kinsey Report, from two of America's leading research psychologists. Do women have sex simply to reproduce or display their affection? When University of Texas at Austin clinical psychologist Cindy M. Meston and evolutionary psychologist David M. Buss joined forces to investigate the underlying sexual motivations of women, what they found astonished them.
Trivial but entertaining
- By Judy Corstjens on 04-10-14
Add to basket failed.Please try again later
Add to wishlist failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Regular price: £18.99