Showing results by author "Lisa Scott"
Biographies & Memoirs1 results
- A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World
- By: Scott Harrison, Lisa Sweetingham - contributor
- Narrated by: Scott Harrison
- Length: 10 hrs and 14 mins
An inspiring personal story of redemption, second chances, and the transformative power within us all, from the founder and CEO of the nonprofit charity: water. In the tradition of such best-selling books as Shoe Dog and Mountains Beyond Mountains, Thirst is a riveting account of how to build a better charity, a better business, a better life - and a gritty tale that proves it’s never too late to make a change.
- By Ky Le Vuong on 24-06-19
Add to basket failed.Please try again later
Add to wishlist failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Regular price: £25.69