In You Have the Power, Pat Falvey shares the lessons he has learned first-hand as an entrepreneur and adventurer about exploring the mindset you need to realize your dreams and become the person you are capable of becoming. He details how to explore and manage your mindset so that it is your friend and ally, enabling you to live your best life. In this book you will learn how to:
- Explore the limits of who you can be
- Manage your mindset to succeed
- Identify what you want in life
- Take action, set big goals and achievable milestones along the way
- Be a successful lifelong apprentice
- Keep mind and body fit for the life you want to live
- Become efficient so that you achieve more, quicker
- Deal with life's inevitable challenges
- Develop an attitude that supports you
- Find and maintain balance in your life
- Work well with other people
You Have the Power will awaken you to the full possibility of your unique life. It will show you how to challenge yourself to explore your skills and abilities to go beyond what you thought you were capable of, always remembering that life is not a rehearsal, but a performance.
What listeners say about You Have the Power
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Mr. Alan Devane
Pat is some man !! a great book
loved it!! got through it in a week!! ready to break through walls and climb mountains
1 person found this helpful
- Aidan Grogan
Nothing new here...
Struggled to finish. I admire Pat, he epitomizes bouncebackability. However if you have read one book on how to achieve your dreams then avoid this. If not then this is a great one to start with.
Pat Falvey has an amazing vision and a powerful ability to share his message of realizing dreams through a positive mindset. The story of Pat's life, as told in his own voice, is an inspiration to anyone who is on a path to self discovery, self actualization, self fulfilment, and self realization. Pat is a living testament to the power of the mind to create your own existence and make your dreams come true. I highly recommend this book and cannot sing its praises enough.