Working Machines - An executive’s guide to AI and Intelligent Automation takes a look at how the renewed vigour for the development of Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation technology has begun to change how businesses operate. It provides a step-by-step guide to building your own AI and Intelligent Automation strategies and frameworks, while also giving you insight into the way it is currently being used across multiple industries.
The contents of this book will be especially beneficial for anyone who is in senior management including c-level executives, business owners and entrepreneurs.
The book is easy to understand for non-technical business leaders and consultants who are tasked with assisting a business in building its AI and Automation strategies. Anyone who has a career in the digital space will find value in this book. Artificial Intelligence has already become pervasive, so there really isn’t a better time than now to become well-versed in its current capability as well as what experts predict will take place in the next few years.
What will you learn?
- What AI is exactly and its role in revolutionising the workplace
- Concepts and technology behind the applications and solutions on the market
- AI’s history and expected applications and trends in the future
- Ethics behind AI development
- Tools to help you get started with your own projects