If you are a woman who struggles and is in constant stress and anxiety and do not know how to overcome them. If you want to be an independent individual with healthy relationships and who knows how to deal with herself first and with others and develop higher courage and self-esteem along the way, then keep listening....
If you have suffered from overthinking and codependency, you may recognize the following behaviors in yourself:
- Obsessing over what might be wrong with you
- Trying to solve every single problem, including ones that have not even happened
- Attempting to remember everything you need to do to fit in or be accepted by someone
- Obsessing over thoughts about why your life is so challenging or uncomfortable
- Trying to find the easiest solution to a problem when you already have the right solution
- Rethinking every single problem you have already solved to see if it could be solved better
Having relationship difficulties? Or, worse than that, are you suffering somehow? Have you tried both being single or in a relationship but still cannot feel satisfied? Suffering and dissatisfied whether you’re single or in a relationship?
Every day, women suffer from overthinking and codependency behaviors that can lead to them feeling an increase in stress, nervousness, unworthiness, overwhelm, and obligation to those around them. These are completely normal experiences for women in modern society to face, but they do not have to be yours. This book will give you the full picture and all the related issues to contemporary women’s lives and how to deal with them.
In Women Self Help Guide, you will learn valuable information such as:
- Why women are more prone to overthinking than men are
- How men contribute to the problem
- How society reinforces overthinking behaviors in women
- How you can begin eliminating overthinking episodes at the moment
- How you can prevent overthinking episodes altogether
- Effective strategies like mindfulness, grounding, exercise, and boundaries
- Lesser known strategies like using a timer, adapting, gratitude, and more
- Which strategies will work for your specific root cause
- Are we affected by codependency without even realizing that we are?
- How many stages are they? And what determines these stages?
- Do we understand and recognize the effects of attachment or control issues?
- And more!
Women Self Help Guide is a powerful book designed to highlight the complex mind of a female so that she can begin to understand why she might be prone to overthinking and codependency. If you liked this brief description and want to learn more about the concepts and start implementing them right away then, click the buy now button to start being the best version of your self!