Let me ask you a few quick questions...
- Do you consider yourself a wine connoisseur?
- Do you wish you could make delicious wine in the comfort of your own home?
- Have you ever been intrigued by the history of wine or the process of winemaking?
If you answered yes to any of the above then Wine Making 101 is a must-listen. Here's what Wine Making 101 contains:
- A look into the history of wine and winemaking
- The different types of wines
- An explanation of the fruits used for making wine
- Equipment required for making your own wine
- Basic procedures
- How to make red wine
- How to make white wine
- Much, much more!
Take action today and download this audiobook now in order to learn all about the winemaking process.
What members say
This book wasn’t for you, but who do you think might enjoy it more?
I didn't even make it all the way through the book. There were enough blatant errors up front that I didn't want to waste my time with the rest. For example, he stated that red wine should be drunk immediately after opening the bottle. Nothing was to be gained by waiting. Many big bold reds profit from decanting for 30 - 60 minutes.
Would you ever listen to anything by Joseph Neil again?
No I doubt I would.
How did the narrator detract from the book?
The narrator was obviously not a wine snob. He mispronounced about every wine related term there was. He made the book very hard to listen to. I might have finished the book if there had been a different narrator.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
- H. B.
The narrator mis pronounced more varietals and regions than he got correct.
This was a waste of time and money, please look elsewhere if you actually expect to make wine.