Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £23.49
A young woman flying to her new home city is met by both her boyfriends - and they couldn't be more pleased. A happily married couple discover that sometimes a touch of fantasy can make you even happier. A student convinces her former teacher and her best friend to give her a birthday present that none of them will ever forget.
Breathtakingly funny, heartrendingly human, and always as hot as Louisiana hot sauce, K. D. West's stories explore the whole gamut of human love and sexuality.
This collection, the follow-up to Wild West, includes 14 tales:
- "The Visitor Comes Home": Separated by a continent, Lea and her new lovers, Sean and Andy, learn how to narrow the gap. The sequel to The Visitor.
- "The Visitor Comes Again": Lea returns to Atlanta terrified of what she's doing: moving across the country to live with not one, but two men. Andy and Sean show her some Southern hospitality to calm her down.
- "The Visitor Goes to Work": Sean and Andy send Lea of to her new job in style. Sean's sister, Kirsten, has a housewarming present - for the whole threesome.
- "The Visitor Entertains": After putting Kirsten's present to good use, Lea's firemen inspect the theater where she works - and decide it's time to burn down the house.
- "The Visitor Takes a Trip": Andy is having a crisis. Sean and Lea have to go back to Andy' s home town to help him solve it.