Vanity Fair is a cultural filter, sparking the global conversation about the people and ideas that matter most. With a dedication to journalistic excellence and powerful storytelling, Vanity Fair is the first choice - often the only choice - for the world's most influential and important audience. From print to social media, the big screen to the smartphone and now on audio, Vanity Fair is the arbiter of our era.
This month's issue features:
- Editor's Letter: Graydon Carter introduces the Style Issue
- "Fashion's Fines"t: Supermodel Natalia Vodianova's rags-to-riches story
- "V.F. Portrait": Tavi Gevinson's Broadway debut Red-Carpet Report: James Wolcott on the marathon awards season
- "In the Details": What you should know about Peter Capaldi
- Plus: Frank Gehry's latest project