Try an audiobook on us
Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
Regular price: £14.09
This audiobook provides you with all the up-to-date information and guidance you need to pass first time. It focuses systematically on each of the assessment criteria in the unit and provides a suggested structure for drafting responses to meet the requirements of the unit's assessment criteria.
As a lecturer/trainer/tutor/assessor/curriculum manager, how do you ensure:
1. That all individual learners' needs are identified and met effectively?
2. That full account is taken of disabilities and learning difficulties when preparing and delivering teaching, learning, and assessment strategies?
3. That strategies applied to reduce the barriers to learning experienced by disabled learners and those with learning difficulties are legitimate and reasonable and do not provide them with an unfair advantage?
4. That the most appropriate teaching, learning, and assessment methods are used?
5. That sessions are planned and delivered effectively and evidenced accordingly as part of a Micro-Teach?
This audiobook addresses each of these questions, with supporting research as needed, while remaining tightly focused on the unit's assessment criteria.
Out of the three units of the Award in Education and Training, Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training is probably the most demanding to understand and apply. What sets this audiobook apart is the author's application of his considerable experience to this subject area in order to simplify it for those new to teaching and/or new to the subject.
Whether you are delivering training or lectures to 16 to 18 year-olds, mature learners, professionals, managers, or international students with a range of learning needs, this audiobook will prove useful in preparing you not only for your unit assessment but also for work in the sector.