Maximize your muscle mass and transform yourself with the complete ultimate bodybuilding training.
If you want to build muscle, get strong, toned, and lean fast, without resorting to dangerous pills, fad diets, wasting time in the gym...you want to listen to this audiobook.
Burning fat and building muscle, and staying in fantastic shape is not as complicated as the “experts” make it out to be.
In The Complete Ultimate Bodybuilding Training, you get two books for the price of one, Ultimate Bodybuilding Training and Ditch the Cardio.
If your goal is to get lean and build up and maintain your cardiovascular health, you don’t have to “hit the treadmill” or do the latest fitness craze either.
Say goodbye to:
- Jogging for hours on end
- Cross crazy 300 bpm workouts that can be dangerous
- Living in the gym to get a “six pack”
You also don’t have to live on low carb island or restrict yourself to water and skipping meals.
What if I told you that you could dramatically transform your physique eating the foods you love and everyday not only at certain times?
And what if I promised you could forever break free of the anxiety and headaches that most people do when following a “diet” and start enjoying your life again?
This audiobook is similar to authors such as Michael Matthews and Jason Fung.
In this audiobook you’re going to learn the exact step-by-step plan of working out and eating that makes losing 10 to 20 pounds of fat while building lean, sexy, muscle...in 2 -3 weeks.
This audiobook reveals things like:
- The biggest fat loss myths and mistakes that keep men and women overweight, frustrated, and ultimately give up.
- How much cardio should you do to lose weight and problem area fat.
- Easy to make recipes that will keep you on track so you can build muscle, get lean and toned, lose fat, fix “problem” areas and more.
- The lies men and women are told about how to “tone” and “shape”, and what you really need to do to have sexy, lean curves.
- How to do high-intensity cardio the right way and blast fat.
- How to master the “mindset” of keeping fit and have self-discipline and confidence, and the willpower to succeed.
- Powerful cardio workouts that are fun and fast so you can get on with your life.
- How to eat the foods you love and still lose weight and keep it off.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine, just 2 weeks from now, being constantly complimented on how you look fantastic and asked what you’ve been doing lately.
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of vitality, vigor, high energy levels, no more pains, high spirits, and knowing that you’re warding off a lot of dangerous health ailments every day.
What listeners say about Ultimate Bodybuilding Training: 2 Books in 1
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Not so much about Bodybuilding... but keto
This book Ultimate Bodybuilding Training by Donovan Ekstrom and Carb Cycling by David Schwartz s THE EXACT SAME BOOK!! WORD FOR WORD.. even the same dumb stories and jokes.
A great information of clearly presented on Ultimate Bodybuilding Training! I really like the variety in this Several Ways. this book helped me to explore more also I am so glad I tried it. . I would recommend this book to anyone who needs a through.
- M. Eriksson
An excellent book!
Awesome Bodybuilding Training audio-book with great details. I've suggested it to several friends. This has helped. More than anything. I highly recommend this book! This book provides a Get Thinner, No More Sucks of different exercises. An excellent book!